Terms & conditions
The Superdraw is promoted by Dove House Hospice Ltd trading as Your Charity Lottery. All profits go directly towards funding the specialist hospice care services provided to adults with life limiting illnesses throughout your local area, at no cost to them.
- Players will be given a unique randomly selected draw number(s) created by approved secure computer software;
- For each £1 entry you will be given a unique six digit number which is personal to you. You can have as many numbers as you like; however, to enable us to be responsible in our fundraising we have set a maximum amount of 25 per player in any one transaction;
- The number(s) you have been allocated will be entered into the draw advertised to win one of the guaranteed prizes;
- The draw will be run on the premises of Dove House Hospice using bespoke software using a random number generator system;
- The draw will take place on 27th July 2017;
- Winning numbers will be selected at random using software tested to Gambling Commission standards.
- Prize winners are notified by post within 7-10 days of the draw taking place which will include the relevant cheque. The winning numbers will be displayed on the website www.yourcharitylottery.org.uk. They are also available in Dove House Hospice charity shops;
- Should you decide you no longer wish to participate in the Superdraw having purchase tickets online you must ring the Lottery Office to request a refund. The Lottery Office telephone number is 0330 330 1500;
- We promise to comply with all Data Protection requirements and protect your personal data as well as storing securely credit/debit card data. It will be appreciated by members that Dove House Hospice or Your Charity Lottery cannot accept liability for the loss of delays in or theft of any communication sent by post, email or fax or for any delays in the banking system;
- We reserve the right not to accept an application, or to cancel an existing transaction at our absolute discretion. Any such rejection or cancellation may be considered on submission of a written appeal to the Lottery Manager within 7 days. The decision of the Lottery Manager will be final;
- An instruction to be self-excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from the Your Charity Lottery or any Your Charity Lottery One-off Prize Draws may be submitted in writing, faxed or telephoned through to the Your Charity Lottery Office or completed via our website. Customers wishing to use this facility will not be able to participate in any Lottery activity for a minimum of 6 months from the date of exclusion;
- Your charity Lottery has a statutory duty to ensure that only players aged 16 or over are allowed to enter the Your Charity Lottery Superdraws or any other Lottery activity promoted by the society. You will be required to verify that you are aged 16 or over before making any subscription or purchasing entry into any draw. Those under 16 will not be allowed to participate and prizes will not be paid out to them. Your Charity Lottery will carry out random checks to verify this requirement, if necessary including seeking confirmation from relevant Agencies who can provide such information;
- Your Charity Lottery is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association and the Lotteries Council, both of whom, on behalf of their members make a financial contribution towards the Responsible Gambling Trust www.responsiblegamblingtrust.org.uk; an organisation with the sole aim of fundraising to assist with problem gambling. The Hospice Lotteries Association website www.hospicelotteries.org, has a page dedicated to the Responsible Gambling Trust and also to Gamcare www.gamcare.org.uk; the leading organisation that provides practical help to problem gamblers. Further support can also be found on the Gamble Aware website www.gambleaware.co.uk;
- All complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with our policy, a copy of which is available at the Lottery office. In the event a complaint or dispute cannot be resolved then it will be referred to arbitration. As a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association this will be the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) Telephone 02073 475883;
- Please note that Dove House Hospice employees, Your Charity Lottery staff and their partners and persons living in their same household, are eligible to participate in the Superdraw and any other Lottery activity promoted;
- Your Charity Lottery reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions. Any material changes to these terms and conditions that affect matters such as the way in which the draws are carried out, eligibility and prizes will be notified to you via our website, notices in the Lottery Office and Dove House Hospice charity shops.